HOW YOU CAN HELP?
At Street Help in Windsor, Ontario our vision is to give individuals the support they require to turn their lives around. Sometimes in life, we all need a helping hand. Be that hand for someone – help them up and let them know they have the strength to become a better person.You can help support our vision, and change the life of someone in need through various ways.
- Organize an event at your church or work place to raise money
- Volunteer at our centre and help out with our services and programs
- Drop off gently used clothing
- Drop off non-perishable food items
- Make a pot of soup, stew, chilli, etc., or make sandwiches. Call us for suggestions of food items we need
Make A Financial Contribution
We accept credit card donations through PayPal on our site or at our office. We also accept cheques, money orders, and cash. Drop off cash or cheques at our office. or send your checque or money order to our post office address. Please do not mail cash. Credit card donations can also be arranged over the phone by calling us. Tax receipts will be mailed as soon as possible upon receipt of your donation. Multiple donations can be combined and one tax receipt issued at the end of the calendar year. If you prefer one receipt, please let us know!
Remember that anything can help, from a small donation, to a bit of your time, please support Street Help and help to improve the lives of the homeless living in our community.